January 26th, 2006 | 8:36am - Survey
1. Who are you?
2. What do you wish you were doing right now?
Your mom. (I don't know. Living a wonderful life in Ireland as a famous novelist married to my boyfriend...?)
3. If the apocalypse is nigh and technology was dead, including guns, what would be your weapon of choice for battle/protection?
I'd be the crazy person who was running around screaming and singing about love and peace. And if things got rough, I'd hide behind my aunt and pray. XD
4. Would you prefer the world to be at peace or there to be no more disease?
5. The government is putting a limit on how many children you can have, what do you think it should be?
Seven. (Not that I want seven children personally, but, you know, some people do.)
6. If you could exist as a character in any book as if it were real life, what book would become your story?
7. Did you have an imaginary friend as a kid?
Yeah. I still do... Or do I? DUN DUN DUN!
8. You are talking to someone who knows the answers to only two questions: Will I find love and have a family of my own? Or will I be financially well off and never worried about money? You can ask only one question. What do you ask?
I would ask neither, because if God willed it to happen, then it'll happen, and there's no point to try and change it.
9. You are dying, would you rather have your last rights (Visit from a religious figure such as a priest) or your friends and family present one last time to say good bye?
...My friends and family. A good few of them are Christian and know the last rights, so I'll be good.
10. You just robbed a bank and stole $20,000,000. Your only choice is to leave the country forever. Where do you go?
England or Ireland. But I'd never rob a bank.
11. If you could own any animal right now and space, taming and money to care for it wasnt a worry, what would you have?
...A basenji or a chihuahua. XD
12. What mythical beast do you wish was real?
13. If you had to kill someone to protect the rest of the human race, who would it be?
The anti-Christ...? Oo
14. Suddenly everyone forgets who you are. Would you reintroduce yourself when given the chance, or start completely fresh?
I'd reintroduce myself with some people I'm close with, and start fresh with others.
15. You have to stand naked in a public place for 1 hour. Where will you stand?
In a bush at the park right next to my car. XD
16. Your death will be on the news. How do you make it interesting?
Dance the macarena. I don't know. I'd be dead.
17. What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?
18. If you could be in any movie, what would you star in?
Moon Child. Because then I be like "ZOMG, GAKU!" And such.
19. If you could play one instrument better than anyone who ever existed, what instrument would you choose?
Piano. I'm such a nerd.
20. Choose a song to: a. Have sex to, b. Run away from trouble to, c. Dance with someone to, and d. Kill someone to:
A.) "Strange and Beautiful (I'll Put a Spell on You)" by Aqualung
B.) "Garden" by Dir en Grey
C.) "Dragostea Din Tei" by O-Zone
D.) "Stuck in the Middle With You" by Stealer's Wheel
21. If you could smell like anything all the time, without even taking a shower, what scent would you be recognized for?
22. You are sucked back into time and you see yourself as a 12 year old kid. You can give yourself one piece of advice without consequence. What would you tell yourself?
Save all your money.XD
23. Once again you are going back in time, only this time you are going back to see your mother pregnant with you. You can tell her anything you want and she will listen and follow your instructions. What would you tell her to do?
Don't smoke cigarettes.
24. If you could have endless love and comfort or achieve greatness (Like Shakespearean greatness, not just a flavor of the week) and wealth, but could never experience both, what choice would you make?
I would choose love and comfort.
25. Are we alone in the universe, or is there something we missed?
We didn't miss it. It hasn't come yet. But we are not alone. The truth is out... to lunch.
26. What is the best thing to do in a black out?
Read or sleep. XD
27. Say something that someone doesnt want to hear but needs to. (You dont have to say who the person is)
You need to change to be a little more like me. (We're polar opposites.)
28. What is the worst thing you ever said to someone?
"I hate you." (Said to my mother. Several times.)
29. What is the nicest thing you ever said to someone?
I don't know... Oo
30. What do you wish someone was saying to you right now?
Sunday, January 22, 2006
January 22nd, 2006 | 1:28pm - Ugh.
I'm sorry to anyone who actually reads this. I've been really caught up in the other livejournal I have... My role-play. It's just so much more fun. And nothing's been happening. I went to Disney World. I'm going to the mall to-day. With my eleven dollars. XDDD (I'll ask Karen to pay me for my report card grades like she said she would. Then I might be able to get shoes. Or books.)